From: M Skabialka on
Outlook 2007. When you open an email with attachments you can see the body
of the email. When you click on an attachment the email goes into a preview
mode of some kind, with a list of attachments and previews of the
attachments, but you can't see the email text any more.

Without closing the email and reopening it, how do you go back to the normal
view?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"M Skabialka" <mskabialka(a)NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote in message

> Outlook 2007. When you open an email with attachments you can see the body
> of the email. When you click on an attachment the email goes into a preview
> mode of some kind, with a list of attachments and previews of the
> attachments, but you can't see the email text any more.
>
> Without closing the email and reopening it, how do you go back to the normal
> view?

Just click the message icon near the attachment line. It should be to the
left.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: M Skabialka on
Well that was embarrasingly obvious once pointed out!
Thanks!
Mich

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Well that was embarrasingly obvious once pointed out!
> Thanks!

No one thinks any less of you. We all miss obvious things.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]