From: sleepyhead on

Thanks everyone for your replies. It is outlook and everything is in the
default location. I'll have to print out your directions and work on it
later.
From: Barry Watzman on
There is no such thing as "ownership" if the hard drive is FAT32
formatted. FAT32 does not support that level of security.

From: Peter Foldes on
Huh? Explain that. I have a machine in FAT32 and I am able to. Log in as
Administrator. Period

--
Peter

From: sleepyhead on

Hello,

Thank you for the assistance. I was able to get into my old mail and get
what I needed.
From: Barry Watzman on
Being able to long in as Administrator has nothing to do with ownership
of files.