From: mulheronm on
Can someone help me,,,I changed settings in my gmail account settings as I
was told,,,followed the instruction in Outlook,,,when I was finished,,,I
tried to send a message and I was told that Outlook could not send mail,,,I'm
pretty sure that it said something about sychronizing,,,
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"mulheronm" <mulheronm(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Can someone help me,,,I changed settings in my gmail account settings as I
> was told,,,followed the instruction in Outlook,,,when I was finished,,,I
> tried to send a message and I was told that Outlook could not send
> mail,,,I'm
> pretty sure that it said something about sychronizing,,,

Google has complete instructions.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]