From: Liz on
Hi There,

Whenever i click on an new email (not double click) and click the print
icon, it prints a copy of the email but it also marks that email as read,
which is what i dont want. I know about the Reading Pane options but the
option there is not option for this there.

Is there a way for emails not to be marked as read once you print them?

Kind regards
Liz
From: MartinC on
Probably not exactly what you were after, but you could always do the
following:

Right click on the message you have just printed and select 'Mark as
unread'.

Martin