From: Ann on
I cannot find how to redirect a mail received by me, to one of my colleagues
who would be better suited to replying. When I used Eudora if I used
'Redirect' the mail arrived in the second recipient's mail looking as if it
had come from the original sender, showing cc etc., and carrying original
attachments, it was then easy for them to find again by looking for "Tracking
Updates FedEx" the original sender rather than under my name.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Try Forwarding it as an attachment. Outlook only supports redirect with
later versions of Outlook if you use Exchange server.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Ann(a)28" <Ann(a)28@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I cannot find how to redirect a mail received by me, to one of my colleagues
> who would be better suited to replying. When I used Eudora if I used
> 'Redirect' the mail arrived in the second recipient's mail looking as if it
> had come from the original sender, showing cc etc., and carrying original
> attachments, it was then easy for them to find again by looking for
> "Tracking
> Updates FedEx" the original sender rather than under my name.

Outlook, when not connected to an Exchange server, has no ability to redirect
without third-party help like this:
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/toolbox/email_redirect.html
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]