From: mnstateus on
I would like all incoming email to automatically open as HTML so I don't have
to 'click' to view! Anyone know how to set this??
From: Heather on
you be able to change this under tools and settings..

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Outlook doesn't support converting plain text to HTML.

If the messages are HTML and you are reading them as plain text, what
version of Outlook do you use? What folder are you reading them in?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?