From: painter50 on
A1=B1*C1+D1
A2=B2*C2+D2
A3=B3*C3+D3
A4=B4*B4+B4

I would like to be able the have the total in any one of the A cells to add
up only if the cell is click on. In other words, can a cell be turned off or
on as needed?

--
Joe
From: Don Guillett on
Right click sheet tab>view code>insert this

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick _
(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
If Target.Column <> 1 Then Exit Sub
'B1*C1+D1
tr = Target.Row
Target.Value = Cells(tr, 2) * _