From: Chris on
I have a worksheet with Validation rules set. But what I need to set is a
Macro that runs when the Validation Item List is changed to “Contracted” I
would like it to Copy the item that was changed to a Sheet set as Contracted
Projects. How can this be obtained?
From: Gord Dibben on
It can probably be done using worksheet event code but...........

So far the only item that has been changed is the item "Contracted".

Do you want that word copied to another sheet named Contracted Projects?

Must be more to this than what you describe.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Chris on
It actually should be pretty simple I am just not sure how to make it happen.
Once the Validation Item is changed to "Contracted" I want it to Copy the
Entire row to another Sheet called Contracted Projects. I think the best
Option probably would to have it Copy all Itels listed "Contracted" when the
Workbook it closed, but I can not have it duplicate Items.