From: oterosuz on
I created a form that is updated with an AutoLookup query from another table
once a certain linked field is filled in. Can this form be used to add a
record to the source table with the updated information?
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
When that record is saved, the record is added to the form's source table -
assuming the form is bound to the source table.
How does your form save the record?