From: Rod Speed on
Andy wrote:
> Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF wrote:
>
>> Clocky wrote:
>>> " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF " <"noujwas(a)yahoo.com is a stupid
>>> muzzie troll ."> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Seems like your wrong.
>>
>> Nope. FF2 doesn't display it correctly.

> Renders ferpectly in Firefox 3.5.2 here.

So rabidly drug crazed that it can't even manage to spell.

From: atec 77 "atec on
Rod Speed wrote:
> Andy wrote:
>> Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF wrote:

>>> Nope. FF2 doesn't display it correctly.
>
>> Renders ferpectly in Firefox 3.5.2 here.
>
> So rabidly drug crazed that it can't even manage to spell.
Of course your drug experiences all up close and personal serves as a
major example about what not to do eh woddles you philthy sniffing old
reprobate

From: Clocky on

" Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF " <""noujwas\"@yahoo.com is a stupid
> Clocky wrote:
>> " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF " <"noujwas(a)yahoo.com is a stupid
>> muzzie troll ."> wrote in message
>>> Comparing the page I got to yours, everything is pushed over to the
>>> right on mine. Seems like it doesn't support FireFox correctly.
>>
>> Seems like your wrong.
>
> Nope. FF2 doesn't display it correctly.

Who cares, FF2 is obsolete. Time to update...

From: Rod Speed on
Andy wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote:
>
>> Andy wrote:

>>> Renders ferpectly in Firefox 3.5.2 here.
>>
>> So rabidly drug crazed that it can't even manage to spell.
>
> Quite obviously deliberate to those that have a clue.
>
> Haven't you got some useless 'advice' to give out about PCs or something
> else you clearly know nothing about instead of following me around?

Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh fuckwit ?