From: Harry Pfeifer on
I tried several times to reply to the original message through the usual
channel but each time something went wrong and my reply was returned to me
but the "Postmaster"

I hope this solves your problem Lauren

Windows hides any programs on the list that you have not used for a while,
but you can still access them. You will find that at the bottom of the list
of remaining programs is a small arrow head, and if you click on that, the
programs will reappear, only to be hidden later until you restart the
computer next time. I

Another solution is to place icons for all your frequently used programs on
the desktop so that you don't have to click on the start button to get to
them. It is easier to see them if you have a pale plain coloured background
such as the "Classic start menu

Hope this solves your problem
Harry Pfeifer

From: Claude on

"Harry Pfeifer" <hpfeifer(a)dcsi.net.au> wrote in message
>I tried several times to reply to the original message through the usual
>channel but each time something went wrong and my reply was returned to me
>but the "Postmaster"
>
> I hope this solves your problem Lauren
>
> Windows hides any programs on the list that you have not used for a while,
> but you can still access them. You will find that at the bottom of the
> list
> of remaining programs is a small arrow head, and if you click on that, the
> programs will reappear, only to be hidden later until you restart the
> computer next time. I
>
> Another solution is to place icons for all your frequently used programs
> on the desktop so that you don't have to click on the start button to get
> to them. It is easier to see them if you have a pale plain coloured
> background such as the "Classic start menu
>
> Hope this solves your problem
> Harry Pfeifer

I suspect Lauren Orda is close relation of my old friend Laura Norda

From: jonz on
On 1/28/2010 5:48 PM, Claude wrote:
> "Harry Pfeifer"<hpfeifer(a)dcsi.net.au> wrote in message
>> I tried several times to reply to the original message through the usual
>> channel but each time something went wrong and my reply was returned to me
>> but the "Postmaster"
>>
>> I hope this solves your problem Lauren
>>
>> Windows hides any programs on the list that you have not used for a while,
>> but you can still access them. You will find that at the bottom of the
>> list
>> of remaining programs is a small arrow head, and if you click on that, the
>> programs will reappear, only to be hidden later until you restart the
>> computer next time. I
>>
>> Another solution is to place icons for all your frequently used programs
>> on the desktop so that you don't have to click on the start button to get
>> to them. It is easier to see them if you have a pale plain coloured
>> background such as the "Classic start menu
>>
>> Hope this solves your problem
>> Harry Pfeifer
>>

> I suspect Lauren Orda is close relation of my old friend Laura Norda
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and?

--
jonz
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive,
From: Claude on

"jonz" <fj40(a)deisel.com> wrote in message news:4b653fd1(a)dnews.tpgi.com.au...

> and?

Er, are you saying you don't get it?

From: Lauren Orda on

"jonz" <fj40(a)deisel.com> wrote in message news:4b653fd1(a)dnews.tpgi.com.au...
> On 1/28/2010 5:48 PM, Claude wrote:
>> "Harry Pfeifer"<hpfeifer(a)dcsi.net.au> wrote in message
>>> I tried several times to reply to the original message through the
>>> usual
>>> channel but each time something went wrong and my reply was returned to
>>> me
>>> but the "Postmaster"
>>>
>>> I hope this solves your problem Lauren
>>>
>>> Windows hides any programs on the list that you have not used for a
>>> while,
>>> but you can still access them. You will find that at the bottom of the
>>> list
>>> of remaining programs is a small arrow head, and if you click on that,
>>> the
>>> programs will reappear, only to be hidden later until you restart the
>>> computer next time. I
>>>
>>> Another solution is to place icons for all your frequently used programs
>>> on the desktop so that you don't have to click on the start button to
>>> get
>>> to them. It is easier to see them if you have a pale plain coloured
>>> background such as the "Classic start menu
>>>
>>> Hope this solves your problem
>>> Harry Pfeifer
>>>

>> I suspect Lauren Orda is close relation of my old friend Laura Norda
> and?

Many thanks for the good advice.

As for the person who questioned my name - My original (maiden) name was
Lauren Dre, but unfortunately, I fell in love with, and married, a Dutch guy
by the name of Leegel Orda, who was a policeman at one time!!!!