From: Claude on

"Lauren Orda" <cis123(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I suspect Lauren Orda is close relation of my old friend Laura Norda
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> and?
>>>
> Many thanks for the good advice.
>
> As for the person who questioned my name - My original (maiden) name was
> Lauren Dre, but unfortunately, I fell in love with, and married, a Dutch
> guy by the name of Leegel Orda, who was a policeman at one time!!!!

That was me Lauren, just making a light-hearted observation about what I
thought was your 'handle' (there aren't too many people on usenet who use
their real names). 'Lauren Orda' is similar to 'Laura Norda', which is a
popular word play on those politicians who actively push 'Law And Order'
policies. No offence intended.