From: Scott Sauyet on
On Feb 18, 11:11 am, Laser Lips <loudsphi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I managed to create my own script which has drag and drop as
> well as rules you can set for nodes which can and can't be dragged on
> certain parents.  Also has the ability to reorder leaf nodes.
>
> Yes, I did learn that to make a good tree script. It's logical to use
> nested unordered lists.

Congratulations! Is it something you're willing to share with the
group? Feedback here can occasionally be harsh, but might be
instructive.

-- Scott
From: Laser Lips on
>>Feedback here can occasionally be harsh, but might be instructive.

That's putting it mildly.

Yes I will share. I'll post a link soon. I've built it as part of a
system so will need to package up the scripts so I can dump it on a
server.

Graham
From: Laser Lips on
>>Hopefully you will be able to expand it in a year or two without having to
>>secandguess your present programming ideas. [My probelm at present]

Do you mean go over my code and try to work out what the hell I was
writting? Yes have that often. Just proves I'm a bad programmer.

Graham
From: Laser Lips on
OK, here is what I made.

http://cylo.co.uk/TreeView/public.html

Graham
From: Laser Lips on
It's getting there.
Needs work to make it work correclty in all browsers
Graham