From: JGreg7 on
I have installed MS office 2003 on a new Windows 7 computer. Office 2003 has
been activated successfully.

I am now trying to set up Outllok and I can set up the e-mail account, test
settings successfully, however after I hit next, I get the following message:
Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Outlook could not start because
a data file to send and receive e-mail could not be found. To add a data
file, such as a personal folder file, double=click the Mail icon in Windows
Control Panel.

So... I go to the controlc panel, open the Mail folder, click on data files,
the only open not grayed out is "add". so I click add and it allows me to add
only "Business Contact Manager Database". So I add this, but it does no good.

I have the files from a previous Windows XP installation, can I use those?
If so. where do I put them? The directory structure is completely different.

How do I fix this?
--
Thank you,
John Gregory