From: Can''t set up Outlook email account on
when I try to send a test message, everything goes through except sending a
test message. Message says to please verify email address field. I'm using
the same settings for the email account as on my laptop located in the same
room which works perfectly!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Can''t set up Outlook email account"
<CantsetupOutlookemailaccount(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> when I try to send a test message, everything goes through except sending a
> test message. Message says to please verify email address field. I'm using
> the same settings for the email account as on my laptop located in the same
> room which works perfectly!

It helps if you state your Outlook version, the account type(s) and the exact
text of the error, modifying that text only to mask any mail addresses but
leaving the rest exactly as you see it.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]