From: BerryPie on
I have not been able to send messages from Outlook 2003 for a week now. I
have been receiving e-mails all of this time. When I send an e-mail I get a
message of: Info-sending'reported error (ox800CCC69) the server responded:
550.5.7.1 Hello ( 64.245.2.84)
http:??www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=64.245.2.84. (I have changed the IP
address for id protection) I am almost sure it has something to do with my
outlook since I can send e-mail from my hosts website. Any suggestions??
From: neo [mvp outlook] on
You need to contact whomever runs the mail server you are trying to send the
message thru and report the error. Just so you know, it just means that the
IP address your computer has is on a block list and you won't be able to
send a message until its corrected.