From: semicodin on
.. . . even better, just go to
http://sites.google.com/site/semicodin/ohTHAT/bracket

click either semi99999_FINAL.html
or semi99999_FINAL.txt
From: dorayme on
In article
<b5058a0d-8028-4407-9e3a-ad79fc02bd89(a)z1g2000prc.googlegroups.com
semicodin <byte.this(a)usa.net> wrote:

> . . . even better, just go to
> http://sites.google.com/site/semicodin/ohTHAT/bracket
>
> click either semi99999_FINAL.html
> or semi99999_FINAL.txt

It does not appear in my web browsers as a web page.

Put the html file up on any one of a number of normal servers
(many are free to use). Use FTP to send the file up and give the
address here.

Join the free server

<http://www.000webhost.com/>

You can do this in minutes.

--
dorayme
From: Jonathan N. Little on
semicodin wrote:
> I have no idea what's up with the "long URL strings" that some have
> reported. Here is the string, broken up so you can see it:
> htt
> p://sites.google.co
> m/site/semicodin/ohTHAT/bracket/semi99999_FINAL.html
>
> The only thing I can surmise is that Google is adding garbage to the
> end of the link. Sorry, I have no control over that. The link should
> work, nonetheless.
>
> Here's the vault again:
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/semicodin

if you go there the link to said page is:

http://sites.google.com/site/semicodin/ohTHAT/bracket/semi99999_FINAL.html?attredirects=0

"?attredirects=0" bit seems to indicate that the page is not a static page.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
From: semicodin on
The file is there, but it has to be rendered cached, and >>Google DOES
redirect it for precisely that purpose. I can launch it perfectly in
Firefox and Explorer, and I just had a friend launch it from her
computer and she verified that it opens after a prompt to choose "Open
with Default Browser" or "Save" so I don't know what the problem is
for those of you unable to load it (?). I even went over to a
different computer with no Google data cached on either Firefox or
Explorer -- meaning, to view the site without a Google login -- and
both came up fine. And no dorayme, I'm not going to load these files
on yet another server when I doubt very strongly that the problem is
on my end. :)

semi
From: semicodin on
On Mar 3, 6:43 pm, "Jonathan N. Little" <lws4...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> "?attredirects=0" bit seems to indicate that the page is not a static page.

Because it isn't. Do you get a prompt? Open or Save? CLICK OPEN.
Done. You're looking at the page as I intended you to see it.

semi