From: dorayme on
In article
<7e0389d6-b41d-4f1f-a296-2461eff32690(a)t31g2000prh.googlegroups.co
m>,
semicodin <byte.this(a)usa.net> wrote:

> And no dorayme, I'm not going to load these files
> on yet another server when I doubt very strongly that the problem is
> on my end. :)

OK. It is true, I am sprung as known liar and thief!

--
dorayme
From: Jonathan N. Little on
semicodin wrote:
> On Mar 3, 6:43 pm, "Jonathan N. Little"<lws4...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> "?attredirects=0" bit seems to indicate that the page is not a static page.
>
> Because it isn't. Do you get a prompt? Open or Save? CLICK OPEN.
> Done. You're looking at the page as I intended you to see it.

Why should I get the prompt at all if the content is text/html it should
just open in the browser as should. If you are playing with the
Content-Disposition or Content-Type makes your page very suspicious...

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
From: Josiah Jenkins on
On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:49:09 -0800 (PST), semicodin <byte.this(a)usa.net>
wrote:

>The file is there, but it has to be rendered cached, and
>>Google DOES
>redirect it for precisely that purpose. I can launch it perfectly in
>Firefox and Explorer, and I just had a friend launch it from her
>computer and she verified that it opens after a prompt to choose "Open
>with Default Browser" or "Save" so I don't know what the problem is
>for those of you unable to load it (?).

Neither of those options work for me.

>I even went over to a
>different computer with no Google data cached on either Firefox or
>Explorer -- meaning, to view the site without a Google login -- and
>both came up fine. And no dorayme, I'm not going to load these files
>on yet another server when I doubt very strongly that the problem is
>on my end. :)

Best of luck then, I'm out !
--

http://www.ian-stewart.eu
From: semicodin on
On Mar 3, 8:00 pm, dorayme <doraymeRidT...(a)optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> OK. It is true, I am sprung as known liar and thief!

.. . . and in one fell swoop make a dubious leap from deductive
reasoning to value judgment. Tsk dorayme, you're better than this. I
don't have an issue with you -- I'm happy, I got my answer (from
CSSCreator) and it's posted on the site for others to see. Modesty
forbids me typing the link a 7th time. ;) Good luck dorayme. I do
hope you'll get it worked out because it's the only way you'll ever be
able to see and critique both the initial blunders and the final
versions.

semi
From: dorayme on
In article
<28be8086-9f8e-4e5f-b9e9-6e242fb10a09(a)a10g2000pri.googlegroups.co
m>,
semicodin <byte.this(a)usa.net> wrote:

> On Mar 3, 8:00 pm, dorayme <doraymeRidT...(a)optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > OK. It is true, I am sprung as known liar and thief!
>
> . . . and in one fell swoop make a dubious leap from deductive
> reasoning to value judgment. Tsk dorayme, you're better than this. I
> don't have an issue with you -- I'm happy, I got my answer (from
> CSSCreator) and it's posted on the site for others to see.

I have forgotten all the details of this thread but I do recall
wanting to see the web page at the URL you gave but being unable
to. But I am glad you have a solution. Good luck.

--
dorayme