From: JamesJ on
I'm trying to implement access 2007 hot fix - 397949_intl_i386zip.exe.
But it requests a password and when I click skip it says 'All files were
successfully unzipped'
I see no files in the folder I requested the program to extract to.

Any ideas how I can run this hotfix?

James

From: Douglas J. Steele on
In general, you only get hot fixes when you request them. The confirmation
e-mail you received when you request the hot fix should have had the
password for the file in it. Note that the passwords are generally only good
for a week: you might have to re-request the hotfix.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

From: JamesJ on
I found the password and copied and pasted it into the box but after
clicking OK
the box clears and nothing happens. I even pasted it 10 times and clicked OK
with no results.
I downloaded the hotfix today.

James

From: JamesJ on
I forgot I had downloaded the hotfix over week ago and didn't install it.
When I went to download it today I didn't overwrite the file and the PW in
the email didn't work for that file.
Re-downloaded it and it and now installed.

Thanks,