From: Roly on
When I try to import my pst file I have an error saying the operation failed,
an object cannot be found. I had a look on the net, which said it could be
corrupted and I tried a ms pst repair program that fixed some errors but
still it wont import. I have imported this pst file a few times in the past
without problems and do have backup which also fails.

Please can some one help me.

Thanks very much,

Roly
From: DL on
So rather than import what happens when you open the file within Outlook?

From: Roly on
I tried that but it kept crashing, but tried reinstalling the program and it
is fine now, as well as another problem creating anew data file.

thanks a lot.