From: msnyc07 on
Somehow one of my VBAs got called and I can't get out if it. Esc only calls
up the Dialog box that allows me to End/Continue/Debug, End does nothing,
Debug stops but I still can't CANCEL it. Any suggestions? I am stuck
otherwise and will lose a lot of work...
From: JLGWhiz on
If you are in debug with the highlight showing, click the Design Mode icon,
if the debug highlight goes out, you are out of the macro. I am betting
that you are using an event code for a sheet_change. If so, before clicking
the icon, put a comment (apostorphe) in front of your macro title. That
will prevent it from running until you can straighten out the code.

From: Gary Keramidas on
did you try control break?

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

From: Barb Reinhardt on
When you debug, can you press the little Disc button in the VBE?
--
HTH,

Barb Reinhardt

From: msnyc07 on
In the icon tray in the top? No disc button there...