From: Peter de Gans Peter de on
Got this setup

terminal server 2003 std sp2

node 1 (only 1 atm testing config)
lan 1 dedicated IP xx.xx.0.14
Virtual Cluster IP xx.xx.0.15
lan2 IP xx.xx.10.230 mgt network

Settings for the cluster are Unicast, Single

Now i Have the folowing situation. I can setup a terminal connection to
xx.xx.0.14 no problem, however i cannot connect to xx.xx.0.15, i get the
message:

"The Client could not connect to the remote computer

Remote connections might not be enabled or the computer might be to busy to
accept new connection.

Its also possible that network problems are preventing your connection. "

When i start a ts session localy on the machine i can connect to mstsc
xx.xx.0.15 fine.

So in short, on dedicated IP xx.xx.0.14 no problem
on virtual xx.xx.0.15 not working

also to note that the rdp listner is configured to all availeble network
interfaces

Anyone got some pointers?
From: Bullseye on
A few things:

Have you tried multicast mode?
Is this running on phtsical servers or VMs?

Have you looked at
http://www.brianmadden.com/blogs/brianmadden/archive/2004/11/29/how-to-configure-windows-network-load-balancing-for-pure-terminal-server-environments.aspx
http://www.virtualizationadmin.com/articles-tutorials/terminal-services/performance/load-balancing-terminal-services-part1.html

Mike.