From: fox7 on
Hi:
I have a printer (Drivers) installed, and the printer is shown on the
Termail Server under 'Printers and Faxes', and the printer is also installed
on my users machines and they can print to it locally, but it does not show
up when they are on the Terminal Server.

It also does not ask or confirm the drivers present in the 'System Event
Log'. In there is shows the other printers they have isntalled and it looks
for them on the Terminal Server, and display error in the log when it does
not find them. Suggestions on how to get the users machines to see this
other printer when they are on the Terminal Server?????

Thanks,
Fox7