From: FC on
Some emails can't be deleted in Outlook Web Access. In "normal" Outlook those
emails don't exist. When trying to delete the emails the following message
appear: "An error occurred while deleting the objects. Some of the objects
may not be deleted.".

If I try to move the messages I recieve this message: "The action can't be
performed".

If I would like to open the emails OWA responds: "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal
Server Error".

Those emails are from the administrator (me) with the subject line "Delivery
Status Notification (Failure)". They are spam to non existing email addresses.

Any ideas???