From: Pkey on
I have a user that is attempting to insert an attachment in to a Task and
gets this error. She is the owner of the task, and there are previous
attachments already in the task but when she attaempts to add another she
gets this error. She has tried with several different Word Documents all with
the same result. I have searched Microsoft website and a fewe others I can
find where others have run into this but there where no solutions given.
Anyone have the answer for this?
From: Brian Tillman on
Pkey <Pkey(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have a user that is attempting to insert an attachment in to a Task
> and gets this error. She is the owner of the task, and there are
> previous attachments already in the task but when she attaempts to
> add another she gets this error. She has tried with several different
> Word Documents all with the same result. I have searched Microsoft
> website and a fewe others I can find where others have run into this
> but there where no solutions given. Anyone have the answer for this?

No need to post three times. Post once and wait for an answer.
--
Brian Tillman