From: Daniel on
Hi, this is my first time in installing Solaris 10 into my intel
chipset desktop,256mb ram ,with AGP SIS6326 display card which is
listed in the Solaris HCL but i got below error, pls advise thanks.

Warning:consconfig:cannot find driver for screen device
/pci00,0/pci8886,71861/display08
Can't find driver for console framebuffer

Rgds
Daniel

From: pvenkatesan.mercury on

hai friend,

pls try using the command "kdmconfig"
then select the no chages option
it will automatically detect the seting

From: Daniel on
Hi friend, where should keyin "kdmconfig" ? after i select Solaris
interactive installation then it will display the error. Btw what does
this error message means ? thanks

Rgds
Daniel