From: Sharon on
My old pc died this morning, so I've bought a new pc and had the old hard
drive installed in the new pc (so I now have 2 hard drives in the new pc).
Everything is working OK and I can access all documents off the old hard
drive, with the exception of my emails and address book. I use Outlook
Express (sorry, not sure which version it is) and Windows XP.

I've done a search of the hard drive but cannot locate any .pst files (have
checked for hidden folders, but found nothing).

Please can anyone suggest where I might be able to locate my old emails and
address book - thanks.

Also - slightly different issue, but thought I would ask while I am here - I
had to reinstall my printer driver, but the driver was already installed on
the old hard drive. Is there a reason why the new pc did not recognise that
the driver was already installed? (Sorry if this sounds like a daft
question, but I don't understand why I had to reinstall the driver).

Thanks
Sharon
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Outlook Express doesn't use a PST file. Can you please verify which email
client you're using please and what version?

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon