From: Dottie on
Can someone help me in determining how to change the insert item fields. I
currently have an archive directory for sent e-mail and when I try to attach
archived e-mails from this directory I cannot see the sent to field. All that
is available to me is the received by field.

Thank you in advance for all your help.
From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

Do you mean the information displayed in the folder view? Just right-click
the column header of the folder, choose Field Chooser, and drag any field
you want to see onto the column header.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Dottie" <Dottie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Can someone help me in determining how to change the insert item fields. I
> currently have an archive directory for sent e-mail and when I try to attach
> archived e-mails from this directory I cannot see the sent to field. All
> that
> is available to me is the received by field.

Change the View to Sent To instead of Messages.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]