From: Jack Weiss Jack on
Okay. Same, same for me, with a twist. I started deleting my inbox,
hundreds, and my inbox miraculously reappeared, including all the current
incoming messages that had accumulated in my webmail. Great, right? No.
That evening, last Friday, when I went back to my Outlook Express inbox...IT
WAS EMPTY! Yes, all my messages were gone and they were not in my deleted
messages box. Also, all of the current emails that had been in my webmail
inbox were gone as well. And, of course, I cannot send or receive....I can
in webmail, though. I also have deleted all but a couple hundred of
important messages, so too many saved messages cannot now be the problem. I
have Kaspersky running. PLEASE, SOMEONE, HELP ME!!!

From: Jack Weiss on
Same problem, with a twist. Initially I just went in to my inbox and deleted
hundreds of messages. Then, miraculously, my inbox reappeared with all the
current messages that had accumulated in my webmail inbox I started to use
when I couldn't send or receive in my Outlook Express. Great? No. Later on
Friday evening when I went back to my OE inbox...everything was GONE. All my
messages, including the ones that were current to that time in webmail, were
outta there, history!!!! I lost hundreds of important messages and am back
to being not able to to send or receive. Someone, anyone...HELP!! BTW, I'm
running Kaspersky, if that matters, I have defragged everything, and I hardly
have any saved messages in "sent" and "deleted" boxes.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Jack Weiss" <Jack Weiss(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> That evening, last Friday, when I went back to my Outlook Express inbox...IT
> WAS EMPTY!

Wrong forum for Outlook Express. Ask in
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/xpnetwork/threads
--