From: Comgeek on
Hello Walt,
This problem occours when your computer is infected by a browser hijacker
virus wich redirects google, yahoo, bing , etc search engines and web links
to unwanted websites (possible spam). to fix this issue, run UnHack-Me tool
or do the manual fix steps from
http://www.darfuns.com/remove-google-search-result-redirect-virus/
From: VanguardLH on
Comgeek wrote:

> Hello Walt,
> This problem occours when your computer is infected by a browser hijacker
> virus wich redirects google, yahoo, bing , etc search engines and web links
> to unwanted websites (possible spam). to fix this issue, run UnHack-Me tool
> or do the manual fix steps from
> http:// www. darfuns. com/ remove-google-search-result-redirect-virus/

Still spamming your site, I see, while replying to old threads.