From: Armin on
For days I am receiving the error 81000306 and I can't login. I am using
MSN 8.0 and I think it all started around Thanks Giving. Anyway, I
contacted the msn support and all their suggestions did not resolve my
problem.

I do have connectivity and the test shows that everything is ok. I tried to
access my msn messenger via online and to make sure I mentioned that I
forgot my password. I am still waiting for the mail 30 minutes later.

What gives?

TIA Armin
From: Jules1981 on

Armin wrote:

> For days I am receiving the error 81000306 and I can't login. I am using
> MSN 8.0 and I think it all started around Thanks Giving. Anyway, I
> contacted the msn support and all their suggestions did not resolve my
> problem.
>
> I do have connectivity and the test shows that everything is ok. I tried to
> access my msn messenger via online and to make sure I mentioned that I
> forgot my password. I am still waiting for the mail 30 minutes later.
>
> What gives?
>
> TIA Armin

I am having the exact same problem. I know it's not the messenger
program as my friend is signing in on it with no problem. Had this a
while back with my mac but can't remember how I fixed it, I vaguely
remember it fixing itself after about a couple of weeks!
Such a pain though
Does anyone else have this problem or any idea of how to fix it?

Jules

From: milan_bassi on