From: Chuck on
I have a valid cert that I just obtained from my company's CA. When I
try to publish it to the GAL with Outlook 2007 I get a dialog box that
says "There are no valid security settings to publish. Would you like to
remove your previously published settings?" Why am I getting this? If I
view the cert it is both valid and certificate's intended purposes
include secure email.
From: Chuck on
Chuck wrote:
> I have a valid cert that I just obtained from my company's CA. When I
> try to publish it to the GAL with Outlook 2007 I get a dialog box that
> says "There are no valid security settings to publish. Would you like to
> remove your previously published settings?" Why am I getting this? If I
> view the cert it is both valid and certificate's intended purposes
> include secure email.

Bump. Anyone?