From: intogolf on

OK i have Charter as my isp i use outlook 2007 when i am home i can send
and receive just fine. if i go to my office or anywhere else i can
receive but can not send a email. i just had another email setup on my
outlook and it works fine. i called charter and they had me check my in
and out going setting and said sorry it's a microsoft issue to contact
them. i really don't see how this could be a microsoft issue when the
other email account works just fine. HELP PLEASE!!!!

--
intogolf
From: Tom Willett on
Charter won't let you relay mail through their server when you're not
connected to them. That's how it works. Check with them to see if they allow
the alternate SMTP port 587 with authentication to allow it to work.

"intogolf" <intogolf.641f3d0(a)outlookbanter.com> wrote in message
:
: OK i have Charter as my isp i use outlook 2007 when i am home i can send
: and receive just fine. if i go to my office or anywhere else i can
: receive but can not send a email. i just had another email setup on my
: outlook and it works fine. i called charter and they had me check my in
: and out going setting and said sorry it's a microsoft issue to contact
: them. i really don't see how this could be a microsoft issue when the
: other email account works just fine. HELP PLEASE!!!!
:
:
:
: