From: GigaNews on
What does the following error mean, and what do I do about it?
Task 'jan(a)greenwaldlaw.org(1)' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation
failed. An object cannot be found."
Our email is through a hosted Exchange server (Go Daddy).

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"GigaNews" <jangro(a)pacbell.net> wrote in message

> What does the following error mean, and what do I do about it?
> Task 'jan(a)greenwaldlaw.org(1)' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation
> failed. An object cannot be found."
> Our email is through a hosted Exchange server (Go Daddy).

Five seconds at the Microsoft Knowledgebase finds this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/905813. Does it fit your situation?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com on
Are you using Outlook 2003 or 2007?

The error means that the Microsoft Exchange Offline Address Book is not
downloading the Offline Address Book files.

Autodiscover may not be setup, or could be setup incorrectly for your domain.
You would need to contact your DNS host to get that setup.

From: GigaNews on
No, our exchange server is offsite....through Go Daddy....so I can't do
anything with the server. Go Daddy says there's no problem with their
server.

From: GigaNews on
What's the Offline Address Book ?