From: Terry on
All of a sudden, I can't right-click on my emails to get the drop-down menu
for choices to open, delete, save, forward, etc. Can anyone tell me what
happened? There are other ways to do these things, but this feature is sure a
time saver when there is a long list of emails.
Thanks.
Terry

From: Kathleen Orland on
Have you restarted your PC since this happened? I would recommend that as a
first course of action.