From: KathyNeary on
I know this has come up in other threads but I haven't seen an answer. I can
receive but not send with Outlook 2007. I get the error message saying it
can't find my smtp server. I know my settings are correct because the exact
same settings work on another computer, and I can send/receive on my server's
web site.

From: Peter Foldes on
Kathy
You will need to post the complete error message as per verbatim for us to try to
give you an answer to solve your issue

--
Peter