From: 1stNetGroup on
When I press send/receive it show Address book Send/Receve. I cannot find
this in the list. Why is it doing this. How can I remove this?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"1stNetGroup" <1stNetGroup(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When I press send/receive it show Address book Send/Receve. I cannot find
> this in the list. Why is it doing this. How can I remove this?

Not a lot of information here. State your Outlook version, your account type,
and exactly where you you clicking and in what windows you are doing it.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]