From: Kathleen Orland on
Is antivirus integrated with Outlook? Are you using a handheld and synching?
Do you have FAX software installed? Antispam software?

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/close.asp for causes.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Geoffroy PINSON on
Hi,
I just come back fom hollidays.
Thanks for yours answers. I will try this week (I hope).
Best regards
Geo

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <outlookmvp(a)msn.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
569A1182-8C0D-4C33-910F-D052072C6CB0(a)microsoft.com...

From: Geoffroy PINSON on
Hi all !
In fact the problem was this software : PC Suite from Nokia. It run Outlook
when PC Suite (or Synchro) is on startup. But when we manually start PC
Suite, Outlook don't start with.
So we will manually start synchro of Nokia cellular phone.
Thanks for all.
See you soon.
Geo

"Geoffroy PINSON" <g.pinson@***efface***blard.fr> a �crit dans le message de