From: Marcel on
How can i enable the greyed out boxes and fields in the registry under XP SP2 ?
in Outlook 2003 under the tab | Options | Mail format | I want to enable
the fields
"Choose a format for outgoing mail and change advanced settings"
"Use Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages" and
"Use Microsoft Office Word 2003 to read Rich Text e-mail messages"
From: Kevin Cole on
Do you have Microsoft Word installed? Are you creating HTML, Rich Text or
Plain Text email messages.