From: dalia on
I'll appreciate any help...
From: Michael on
You need to increase your leg strength? Aside from that our resident mind
reader should be returning from Alpha Centuri in the next millennium. I
suggest you start making popcorn now.

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Don MacKenzie on

dalia;1671348 Wrote:
> I'll appreciate any help...

In your system log, do you see disk errors?

If so, you had the same problem as me. I've rolled back the update for
now.

--
Don MacKenzie

From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Dalia,

When requesting help in a newsgroup or forum, please state your full Windows
version, edition and service pack level, and perhaps what other antivirus,
Security suite and firewall or antimalware software you may have installed.
Please do so in your next reply.
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375>

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Windows version? IE version?

What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?

Error message after you install a Windows Internet Explorer update from
Windows Update or from Microsoft Update: "Webpage cannot be displayed":
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942818

=====================================

(and/or 1-866-234-6020 and/or 1-800-936-5700) in the United States and in
Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. There is no-charge
for support calls that are associated with security updates. When you call,
clearly state that your problem is related to a Security Update and cite the
update's KB number (e.g., KB980182).

LOOK! => If your problem relates to a Cumulative Security Update for IE
(e.g., KB980182), call the above number and ask to be transferred to the
Consumer IE7 queue (which is 47830).

Consumer Security Support home page & Microsoft Update Solution Center also
offer support options
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527#tab3

your usual support contacts.

Or you can...