From: jo on
For sometime now, I've received the message "Can't start Windows Help"
whenever I click on Quicken Help from the Help menu option. What's up
with that? Sounds like a file corruption, but I don't know which one.
From: ps56k on

"jo" <phillysleuth(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
> For sometime now, I've received the message "Can't start Windows Help"
> whenever I click on Quicken Help from the Help menu option. What's up
> with that? Sounds like a file corruption, but I don't know which one.

could be one of two areas : the actual HELP service, or the file

Try searching for the "Quicken.chm" file - and click on it to open Help -
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\Quicken\Help