From: Steve Terry on
"orangeuser" <orangeuser.6409cae(a)mobilebanter.co.uk> wrote in message

> I bought the �5 data extra which gives me 150MB to use over a month.
>
> The problem is I can't see any way to find out my usage total.
>
> This is really bad because that way I have to either be cautious and
> use much less than 150MB or I go over 150MB and start paying the crazy
> default rate.
>
> The usage history only goes back 5 pages, i.e not very far back. If I
> had all the usage history then I could copy it to excel and sum it up.
>
> So can anyone help me find out my usage total? I am worried that Orange
> is doing this deliberately.
> orangeuser

Chuck it and use a Three My3 sim on �5 per month internet,
a couple of days back i downloaded 2gb in one day.

That was exceptional for me, i usually use 2gb in a month.

Steve Terry
--
Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at:
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK

From: JL on
On 25 May, 11:55, orangeuser <orangeuser.6418...(a)mobilebanter.co.uk>
wrote:
> 'Steve Terry[_2_ Wrote:
>
> > ;213152']"orangeuser"
> > [/i][/color]
> > Chuck it and use a Three My3 sim on £5 per month internet,
> > a couple of days back i downloaded 2gb in one day.
>
> > That was exceptional for me, i usually use 2gb in a month.
>
> > Steve Terry
> > --
> > Welcome Sign-up Bonus of £1 when you signup free at:
> >http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK
>
> That's one good idea. Actually I was wrong though, it was 250MB, and
> since I only have GPRS it's about right. Plus I would like to see what
> happens with the orange/t-mobile merger.
>
> --
> orangeuser

Internet data sessions don't show on the recent usage list. Instead
you need to find 'Balance of your bundles'.
From: Steve Terry on
wrote:
> 'Steve Terry[_2_ Wrote:
>
> > ;213152']"orangeuser"
> > [/i][/color]
>> > Chuck it and use a Three My3 sim on �5 per month internet,
>> > a couple of days back i downloaded 2gb in one day.
>
>> > That was exceptional for me, i usually use 2gb in a month
>> > Steve Terry
>>
>> That's one good idea. Actually I was wrong though, it was 250MB, and
>> since I only have GPRS it's about right. Plus I would like to see what
>> happens with the orange/t-mobile merger.
>> orangeuser
>
>Internet data sessions don't show on the recent usage list. Instead
>you need to find 'Balance of your bundles'.

Not a problem on Three My3, if Three end my 5quid monthly allocation
early for going way over my 2g monthly download limit, i'll just add
another 5quid monthly.

Steve Terry