From: CJB on
Damn - I still haven't got voice mail switched off on my S2.

I got a surprise call from a friend in NZ on Skype in the middle of
CSI this evening. I was on the laptop too but my S2 hi-jacked the call
and when I didn't 'accept' it ('cos it took me a while to get the
damned thing out of my bag) it call diverted into voicemail. So my
friend left a message (simply saying that she had called) which I then
had to retrieve. This took a tad over one minute for which Three
charged me 30p.

Later I dialled 333 for Three Customer Service - and after going
through a myriad of numerical options finally got someone to speak to.
However my hearing is not good, and their accent was broad Asian, and
the line quality was appalling (I bet they use Skype) - so it was
really difficult to get them to understand what I wanted. Anyway
eventually they got the message that I wanted call divert switched
off.

Then I had to answer some security questions. First question was "what
the last top up amount you made and when" - jeeze - since I don't do
top-ups except when I have to, like every three months, I couldn't
remember. In which case, I was told, my call divert cannot be switched
off. Why didn't they ask me for my name or address or phone no.? I was
now into the 6'th minute of the call. I then asked to speak with a
supervisor who could speak English - but this resulted in a dropped
line aka they hung upon me.

So much for free calls with Skype.

Appalling.

CJB.