From: dickjones on
What exactly have they done, added more base stations?
--
He who hath many Friends hath none.
Aristotle
From: CJB on
Not a lot of improvement noticed in M25 London. But they have raised
their prices and introduced extras like charging for voice mail
retrieval. Bye bye Three. Hello Giffgaff (still with free web access
until June end). CJB.

From: Steve Terry on
<dickjones(a)ocp.com> wrote in message
> What exactly have they done, added more base stations?

They have now hit 10,000 base stations and adding on
average two new ones per day.

and they've upgraded most existing ones to 3.5g

Steve Terry
--
Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at:
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK

From: Steve on

"Steve Terry" <gfourwwk(a)tesco.net> wrote in message
> <dickjones(a)ocp.com> wrote in message
> > What exactly have they done, added more base stations?
> >

> They have now hit 10,000 base stations and adding on
> average two new ones per day.
>
> and they've upgraded most existing ones to 3.5g
>
> Steve Terry
> --
> Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at:
> http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK

My local base station has gained a second green cabinet at the bottom of the
mast. Will this be part of the upgrade? I assume so.....?

From: Thomas Kenyon on
On 29/5/10 21:57, Steve wrote:
> "Steve Terry"<gfourwwk(a)tesco.net> wrote in message
>> <dickjones(a)ocp.com> wrote in message
>>> What exactly have they done, added more base stations?
>>>

>> They have now hit 10,000 base stations and adding on
>> average two new ones per day.
>>
>> and they've upgraded most existing ones to 3.5g
>>
>> Steve Terry
>> --
>> Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at:
>> http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK
>
> My local base station has gained a second green cabinet at the bottom of the
> mast. Will this be part of the upgrade? I assume so.....?

Apparently, some repeaters have been turned into base stations, maybe it
relates to this.