From: jggoodheim on
The Status Bar is at the bottom (right) of the PowerPoint 2007 window.
Currently three view buttons are available as the defaults: Normal slide
view, Slide Sorter view, and Slide Show view. I'm looking for a quick way to
access the Notes Pages view without having to use the ribbon. I want to know
if there is a way to add the Notes Pages button to the Status Bar.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
AFAIK there's no way to do this but you can add it to the QAT
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <88002E98-20EA-44E8-A510-DE87DF7C33B9(a)microsoft.com>, Jggoodheim
wrote:
> The Status Bar is at the bottom (right) of the PowerPoint 2007 window.
> Currently three view buttons are available as the defaults: Normal slide
> view, Slide Sorter view, and Slide Show view. I'm looking for a quick way to
> access the Notes Pages view without having to use the ribbon. I want to know
> if there is a way to add the Notes Pages button to the Status Bar.

No, but in addition to John's suggestion, Alt + WT will put you in Notes View.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/