From: Dwight on
I'm creating a Christmas PowerPoint slide show of my family,can someone tell
me where I can download free Christmas templates for my presentation? And I
want to put this PowerPoint slideshow on Youtube to share with all my
relatives and friends. I tried to upload an.PPT file to Youtube but failed,
any idea? Thanks
From: Luc on
Dwight,
There are some templates on office online:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=CHRISTMAS&sc=4&av=ZPP

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

From: Young Snodgrass on
Hello Dwight:

YouTube is a video mode as opposed to PowerPoint, which is a photo mode.

So, do your presentation in PhotoStory (free from Microsoft) or in
MovieMaker. They will both accept jpg photos, and you can add text,
especially in PhotoStory!

The output of photostory can be read by MovieMaker. And MovieMaker's wmv
format is acceptable to YouTube.

Let us know how you make out?

Merry Christmas!

From: shirley on

Photo MovieTheater has many Christmas material. Maybe you can have a try.
http://www.etinysoft.com/slideshow-photo-movietheater.html
http://www.etinysoft.com/Photo-MovieTheater-Transitions.html
From: lirina on

shirley;3593286 Wrote:
> Photo MovieTheater has many Christmas material. Maybe you can have a
> try.
> http://www.etinysoft.com/slideshow-photo-movietheater.html
> http://www.etinysoft.com/Photo-MovieTheater-Transitions.html

Photo MovieTheater, very nice slideshow maker!

--
lirina