From: Jerry B on
I am using MS-Office 2007. All components are registered. When I try to
publish my PPT to MS-Word I get the message "PowerPoint can't locate
Microsoft Office Word. Make sure that Microsoft Office Word is properly
installed on your computer."

How can I correct this problem?
From: Michael Koerner on
Have you tried running the Microsoft Diagnostics to see if does not fix the
problem

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint