From: Phil Rabichow on
Hi All:
I use a custom arrangement to view my tasks in which I have a field called
"No." (for number). I use it to order the tasks each day. That works fine.
However, when I double click a task or if I start a new task with the
shortcut key "Ctrl+Shift+K" (or Ctrl+N), a dialog box opens. This standard
dialog box for an untitled task doesn't contain a field for my "No.".

Is there a way I can modify that dialog box to add a number field that would
show up in my custom arrangement under the "No." field? i.e. basically, I
want to add my user-defined field to the standard new task dialog box.
Thank you in advance,
--
Phil
From: Phil Rabichow on
Thank you so much for your quick response. I will look at designing a form.
--
Phil