From: DobieG on
Have a new machine:
HP, Windows 7 64 Bit; Outlook 2007; using Microsoft Exchange Server from the
corporate mother ship.

Having problems getting autocomplete to transfer from old machine to new
machine.
Old machine has Outlook 2003. Found the .N2K file on old machine. Copied
it to the new machine into ...Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook.
Does not seem to pick up the data in the new machine. However, autocomplet
is working with the new machine with new email addresses passing throught the
program.

Just would like to add all of my old autocompletes.

Let me know if there is any more info i should suplly.
Thanks,
From: Russ Valentine on
The NK2 file must be renamed to match the name of your new profile and must
be placed in the correct location for Windows 7.
--
Russ Valentine