From: Cornhusker on
Periodically, some appointments in my Outlook calendar mysteriously change by
one hour. I have double-checked the time zone and daylight savings time
settings, and they are fine. Not all of my appointments change; just some of
them. Some of them are meetings and others are just appointments without any
other attendees. I sync my outlook calendar with my iPod touch, and it seems
like it may be related. However, the appointment times remain correct in the
iPod calendar. Does anyone have a clue what might cause this?